Wednesday 28 September 2011

Thai curry in less than 20 minutes!

I hate getting home from a long day and slaving for hours preparing dinner - I end up eating more when I'm cooking than the actual meal! This thai curry honestly took me less than 20 minutes and tasted brill. It was enough for me to save for my lunch tomorrow too (and with a little taste for Mum).

Ingredients:
1 large sweet potato, sliced
Handful of king prawns
1 red onion, chopped
1 garlic clove, chopped
Any veg you have in fridge or cupboards (I used Spinach and mushrooms)
2 tbsp thai green curry paste
A splash of milk
A splash of boiling water
Grated coconut or 1/2 can coconut milk

How do I do it?
Microwave the sweet potato for 5 minutes until tender. Shallow fry the onion and garlic in a little olive oil, then add the curry paste. Add the sweet potato, prawns, veg,coconut, milk and water and cook for a few minutes. Serve! Easy as pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment